- Executive Director of Gift Planning
“I’m a strong believer in education and in Caltech. As a fundraising professional, I also think it’s important for me to walk the walk. So, I’ve made unrestricted gifts to Caltech since 2015. This year, I learned that faculty in the Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences are contributing their own funds to help the division recruit underrepresented minorities. I was so impressed, I decided to support that initiative, too.”
- Linus Pauling Professor of Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering and Biochemistry; Director, Donna and Benjamin M. Rosen Bioengineering Center; Nobel Laureate
"It takes resources to do hard science. It’s risky. A lot of places, a lot of conservative government funders wouldn’t fund these early-stage, seemingly crazy ideas. So, we really rely on philanthropic support."
- Caltech Alum
Alya Al-Kibbi (BS '22)
"From the moment I set foot at Caltech, I knew it was the best place I could ever hope to be. It gave me a community that taught me to see the world in different ways and showed me I’m capable of great things. I am so thankful to the people who support this incredible institute. You are changing people’s lives."
- Sonja and William Davidow Presidential Chair and Professor of Physics
President Thomas F. Rosenbaum
“Philanthropy is essential to realize the breakthroughs we’re seeing. Philanthropy allows you to take risks. It allows you to push the limits of your imagination.”
- Caltech Trustee; Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Heritage Provider Network
"Watching the Institute’s stewardship of resources as a trustee makes me very comfortable investing as a benefactor. Supporting Caltech and its faculty and students is a much broader investment in a better future—not just for the local community, not just for the United States, but, really, for the world."
- Caltech Trustee; Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Masimo Foundation
"Caltech has propelled the human race forward throughout its rich history. We have to make sure its work continues."